Omaha, NE, USA

My everyday morning routine

26.6.16

Hey since I go to school this summer I had to come up with a morning routine that would be effective for me since I go to school 5 times a week.

Waking up in the morning, is so hard for me especially since I like to sleep late. So I have to put on an alarm if not I will never wakeup. So I set my alarm in two ways first 30minuits before my original time to wakeup and at the exact time I will like to wakeup.

Next thing which is the most important thing is I choose  my clothing for the week the Saturday before and put them in order of the days of the week so it makes it easier in the morning.


waking up every morning is not easy I can tell you that and especially since I go to school.

READ MORE

I also have an easy everyday makeup routine which takes me little or no timeπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ™†πŸ‘―πŸ‘°

I also have to make my breakfast super fast so I can't be late for class. I know it is not easy going to school during the summer but it's fun sometimes too so if you are going to school this summer just know you are not alone

Post a Comment