Omaha, NE, USA

MY WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY

1.7.16

DAY 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE DAY I DECIDED TO START THIS JOURNEY FOR REAL😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

30 DAY MUFFIN TOP CHALLENGE TO MELT AWAY YOUR MUFFIN TOP IN UNDER A MONTH: It might seem like a lot to build up to, but you’ll be surprised by how quickly you can strengthen your core and blitz that muffin top! UNSURE OF ANY OF THE EXERCISES? CHECK OUT OUR VIDEOS! #fitness #challenge #muffintop: pinterest

Yeah yeah i have decide to go on a weight loss journey again. This should be the 100th time i am taking this decision for real i can't count the number of times i have said that i would loss weight and every time it is for real. i know my problem it is not that i don't want to loss weight it is that i am lazy, and i don't want to go to work and i spend precious time thinking of the outcome of losing weight while laying on my bed. Well this time it is about to change because i have decided that this time i will do it for real and i am going to use all the help i can get so help me guysπŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚
READ MORE

I know the question now is how will i help her well the fact that i write this posts and you read them will help me be motivated and the fact that you subscribe to my blog and comment will help me know that you guys are watching me and this time it is for real. I am tired of dreaming of the right size without even trying to attain it. I have decided to change my weight and this is a challenge for you out there who wants to loss weight just know we are many out there so you are not alone and we all can support each other and in the end we will come to a conclusion that we all will be happy.

So i have said i want to loss weight now the question is how am i going to do it differently this time well this time i have decided to try something completely different like totally different and i am happy to share it with you so you all can try with me you knowπŸ™πŸΏπŸ™πŸΏπŸ™πŸΏ. I stumbled on this you tuber and she is called Blogilates she also has a website and i am going to link it down below so if you are interested you could check her out. SO basically what she does is organised this weight contest and it is like me betting that after a setting amount of time you would loss an arranged amount of weight then you will receive money. This is pretty amazing imagine gaining money to loss weight it is a win win right and the fact that there are many people that will be doing this with you is just amazing . I will be starting one on the 4th of July so if any one is interested  i will link it down below so you can all look at it and join me.

I will be doing regular updates to show you guys my progress through out this month i am so excited and nervous at the same time and i hope this time i follow through and attain my objective at last. Hope you all join me it is definitely going to be a lot of gun i can feel it.



www.dietbet.com
www.blogilates.com






Post a Comment