Omaha, NE, USA

DAY 2: MY WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY

22.10.16

Hey guys its been a little too long since i updated you about my weight loss journey. This is because i have been a little bit busy trying to get my other posts up and so i unfortunately left you guys on the loop. Not to worry i'have got you covered.
I am a registered member of a gym obviously because in my opinion that is a really big step for me especially because i need that support from other people so as to get motivated and it has helped me immensely.
 Image result for gym photos

READ MORE

It has been really hard for me to push through but am very very happy i have my support system which is my family of course who tell me to keep doing what am doing because at  the end i ave a goal.
I will try to update you guys regulary about my journey and encourage you to be healthy and live healthy.
To see me more in action follow me on snapchat +Bertie Monono  @bertie Monono  and send your questions.

1 comment

  1. we are all going through some thing like this friend

    ReplyDelete