Omaha, NE, USA

WHAT I DO AS A BLOGGER -SPRING EDITION

17.4.17







READ MORE


Hey guys welcome back to blog so it's been a long time since I posted on my blog, to be honest, I have been so so busy with school and work and gosh knows I have not been up to date but not to worry I am back and I am going to be posting more often now. I have to tell you that as a blogger it's really not as easy as it seems a lot of people think that all you have to do is sit in front of your computer and write but it is not only that you have a lot of planning to do and you have to really sit down and do a lot of thinking and a lot of scheduling. It has been really hectic for me to juggle school and blogging but I like to think that I am doing my best.

One way which helps me a lot is to have a planner I and actually working on a blogger's planner for all of you who are interested in that it is coming and so if you are interested in that please let me know by commenting down below so I would know if you are interested. This has helped me a whole lot because it helps me plan my days in which I write and it makes me consistent and organized this helps a lot let me tell you.

Another way is to write your post and automatically schedule your post. This helps when you are really motivated and you're on a spin just write your posts and schedule it to the days when you are supposed to post it. It has been a great help to me and I hope it helps you. 

I am going to be posting a lot more as from now on and I hope you all will subscribe to my blog and hope to see you more with the new post. Thanks for all the love and don't forget to comment down below.


Post a Comment