My Thoughts On Fenty Beauty

3.10.17



Hello to all of you it's been a minute since I last posted and a lot of things have happened since then I have been. I know am a little late but better late than sorry right. Today I am going to be talking about the new Rihanna collection which is Fenty beauty and is going to give you guys a little bi8t of a background story so you know how I got this product. I really was not paying much attention to the whole Fenty beauty thing because I had already made up my mind that I would not be buying the line. This was not because of anything other than the fact that I just was not interested period. On the launch day, I did not really bother about it until I went to Instagram and snapchat that I got envious and decided to get it. After a while, i felt like there was no need for me trying because it will be sold out by now or so I thought I went to the website but it was still there but it was a little bit hard for me to match up my shade on the website because I felt like they were so similar. The next day I go to the mall and head over to Sephora just to check if they had Fenty beauty and yes they did that was a shock but am really happy that Rihanna stocked up properly and did not do the whole limited edition thing. This was such a good experience for me. I ended up getting two things out of the entire collection because it was not a planned purchase and the two things I got were the foundation and contour.

READ MORE
From the entire collection, I was able to get just two items and the reason was that it wasn't planned. So I got the Pro Filt'r Foundation in the color 420 and the Matchsticks in Expresso. I am really happy with my purchase and I will definitely be getting more things from this collection like the highlights. these were the only two things that really interested me in the whole collection because I was on the hunt for a new foundation and contour and it came at the perfect time. One of the things that I really love about this collection is the affordability of the collection. I have noticed that when a celebrity has a collection it is just so expensive that many people are not able to buy from the collection. Another thing which I really liked about this collection was the fact that it was a fully stocked collection and not the whole limited edition kind of deal or one of those collections that get sold out in 5 minutes like really. I get the fun of a limited edition kind of thing but sometimes it really is just too much to deal with so those are my general thoughts about the collection as a whole now am going to dive into the items I bought personally and give you a full review on them and tell you if they are Bertie approved.


So the Pro Filt'r Foundation is really good I have been using it a lot since I got it which is saying a lot because normally it would take me a few weeks to actually use a product all the time but this one is really nice. It is more on the lighter side which means it is really liquidy which is not a bad thing at all I think it is really cool. I love the coverage it is a light to medium coverage and because it is really light building up is not a problem it doesn't make you look cakey when you build upon it which is a problem I have had in the past with other foundations. I also really love the blendability it is really lendable which I think is just so cul it doesn't dry off really fast which makes it a little difficult to work with when it is like that and it not too oily so my oily girls should be expecting a matte finish because it is really beautiful. It wears well and it lasts me a good 8hr with only one touch up that is saying a lot for a foundation to do that. I really love the fact that it has a really natural finish to it doesn't make you look like you are wearing foundation that in my book is what I call a flawless finish my friend. One other thing about the foundation is that she came out with all 40 shades all at once so there is something for everyone because sometimes all the foundations you could find for us women of color will be too ashy or too red for my undertone which is a big problem, my friend but this one didn't give me any of those problems which are why am so in love with it. I can definitely give you guys a yes if you want to buy this because it is Bertie approved it is actually bombed up to be my 3rd best foundation at the moment and that is saying a lot especially for me.

The matchsticks are really ingenious and I love the shape and especially the fact that they are magnetic I just think that is so dope. there is really not much to say other than the fact that it is really good I have had to struggle with finding the perfect contour for me I have tried quite a few let me tell you especially creme contour because I am among those who really love a good cream contour like I can't lie and this one is just really good I love that it is blendable, it has a really reach payoff and it is not too harsh you guys that is really a lot for one product to do but it really does another thing with my cream contours is that they get messy really quickly which really pisses me off I hate dirty makeup sorry it's just me comment down below if you are like but due to the packaging it is kept clean and cute so it is a win-win for me and Yass its Bertie approved.

So that was it for this review don't forget to subscribe and please live my comments if you want to see more makeup reviews or fashions styles and all because I would be happy to that for you guys until next time bye.




Post a Comment