Omaha, NE, USA

What to read in the month of october

25.10.17








Well, it's been a minute since I last talked to you guys and especially in the novel category but not to worry I have some really interesting reads for you. For those of you who don't know, I am a die-hard novel reader and I read or rather listen to over 10 books a month so that should tell you something about me. Audible and I are best of friends and I am so happy to share with you my top picks for this month.

Read More
I am into a lot of genres which is one thing I love about myself, I go from military to contemporary, to romance to historical to investigative that is just to tell you I have a huge variety so there is always going to to be something for everyone. All the books were going to be mentioning here are books I have already read so I will be giving you guys my full review on these books so that you could know what it is all about before going for them.
Image result for target engaged

1. My very first recommendation for this month is Target Engaged by M L Buchman the first book in her Delta Force series. Let me start by saying holy molly this is a really good book. it is a full military book with enough tension and suspense to keep you hooked in a minimal romance which makes you hooked to the novel. It is about a woman who lost both her brother and mother to the war enlists and tries out to become the first woman in the delta force. It is also about a man who falls in love with a set woman and the dynamics of the team. their missions are pretty badass and it really made me think about the army and what they do there and all that. This, in my opinion, is a 5 rating I recommend it to all those interested in this genre you will not be disappointed.
Image result for nora roberts the collector



2. My next recommendation for this month is The Collector by Nora Roberts now this is a more chilled and relaxed book and Nora is like my homey in the novel world like she has taken me through some tough and lonely times and she is one of the most diverse authors I have ever read like literally, she has a book for everyone. This is a story of a professional house sitter who watches a murder occur from her window through her binoculars and the brother of the victim and suspected murderer teaming up with her to find out what happened to his brother and his brother's girlfriend. They end up falling in love with each other. Now I really don't want to go into the details because I have the tendency of giving away too much but let me tell you this is a really chill fun and adventurous book.
This is a 5 rating for me.

I really hope you guys read this books and let me know in the comments down below and also on my social media and let me know if you would like me to give you books to read every month because I will be able to so that for you guys. I am going to go easy on you this month with just two i can't wait for the holidays because there are so many books to read.


Post a Comment