THINGS I AM GRATEFUL FOR: BIRTHDAY WISHES

25.11.17

Image result for what i am grateful for

OMG!!!!!!!!! I  can't believe am 20. This is weird like really weird. Your girl is growing older. But to be honest I am so thankful for the opportunities that have been given to me this year and also how things are working out. I am thankful for the fact that I have a roof over my head. this is very important to me because not many people are this lucky. there are so many homeless people and the fact that I have a cozy bead especially during this winter season is something I don't take lightly.

READ MORE

I am thankful for the fact that I have lived to see another year. I have lost loved ones throughout this year and the fact that I am here on my birthday and still smiling and having fun is something I am very grateful for this year. I am really grateful for the fact that I have had great health this year. like the only time I fell ill was at the beginning of fall when I had the flu but other than that I have been really peachy. this means the world to me because there are many people that are going through a lot of different things both physically and emotionally and the fact that I am here today is really a blessing in my eyes.

I am really grateful for the fact that my sister was able to join me here this year because gosh I missed her. being an international student is hard enough but being one with no immediate family around in a new place is tough so I am really thankful she is here and we are having a lot of fun together. I am really thankful for my classes and school because being a sophomore is not easy. going to school full time and also trying to do other things can be pretty tough especially when classes are so demanding but the fact that I am still going strong and I don't hate school yet means am doing something right and I am really grateful for that.

I am thankful to have such a wonderful family, for parents who take really good care of me and my siblings and for supportive friends.It's not been easy between us we have had our differences and we have had our struggles but we are still together and we love each other and I am grateful for that the family is very important to me and not everybody is lucky to have a supportive family and a good one so the fact that I have all that in one package is really something to be thankful for especially since I didn't choose my family I was born into it.

I am grateful for my blog because it has been such a great opportunity for me to relieve stress and just write what I feel and what I want. it is mine and I love having things that I control. I know I have to step up my game and be more consistent but not to worry I am working on it. I will definitely be posting more often this November and December. I am grateful for all the new followers I have gained all through my social media because it really feels good when people encourage you and support you even if it's just with a like or a comment.

I am grateful for the weather because it is still pretty warm yet I know some areas are already freezing but am grateful the weather is pretty great. I am grateful for just being alive how about that. the fact that I am on my computer just being me is something I am really grateful for.

This year has been amazing I wouldn't change a thing in the world. I have loved every second and minute of this year. I am grateful for a lot of things and right now if I start writing it will take me all day. I wish all of you a happy Thanksgiving and I urge you to take a minute and think of the things that have made you grateful so far.

In the comment section tell me whta you are grateful for so we could all celebrate in joy.


Post a Comment