MY WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY

15.2.19

Photo by Cyril Saulnier on Unsplash

Hey guys, am here with a life update or should I say a weightloss update and to be honest with you there is really not much to report. unfortunately the month diid not start as planned. I have been so busy and to be honest I know this is more of an excuse. I have had exams and I am just so bad at studying and working out I really don't know why. I think it is a mentality thing but hey just saying. so for this reason I have decided to start a challenge for my self. I know am crazy but I really want to challenge myself to do this. I hope you all join me and support me in this endeavor.

Starting from tomorrow which is so ironic valentines day I will go to the gym twice a day for a week and I will let you know how that turns out. I am hoping that it will be possible and that I am able to do that. it is very satisfying but making the plans is the easy thing actually going through with it is where the fun really lies I will be posting my progress on all my social media platforms so if you are not following me on there you definitely should.
Photo by Jesper Aggergaard on Unsplash

I will also do a recap for you guys at the end of this experiment and we will definitely see how I feel if its something I will go again or not. So wish me luck guys because I will definitely be needing it. And also if you want to join me in this process I will be happy to know in the comment section below so I can't wait to tell you how it went. Hopefully my next post will be full of optimism and a lot more stuff to report back to you.

1 comment

  1. Great weight loss journey! Losing weight can be done with zero exercise minutes per day. Weight loss comes down to energy balance, as long as you’re eating fewer calories than you are burning (you burn calories every second, regardless of what you’re doing), you will lose weight. Exercise is one way to manipulate this energy balance and increase the amount of calories burned.

    So yes, it is certainly possible to exercise for 1 minute and lose weight.

    1 minute of specific weight loss routines, is equivalent to 45 minutes of moderate exercise at the gym.

    To be honest, I don't know too much more about it other than it working great for me and hubby, click here to take their 1 minute quiz: 1 Minute Weight Loss


    I highly suggest your readers check it out if they're looking to lose your weight easily once and for all.

    Good luck!

    Jane
    Lost 17 pounds in 3 Months w/ little to no exercise

    ReplyDelete